Delve even Deeper into the Ruler Analytics Platform by making use of our Keyword Report Feature
From SEO and PPC to content and social media, the vast majority of digital marketing techniques would simply fall apart without keywords. Along with being given the ability to target specific audiences interested in your products and services, keywords can also provide key insights into your marketing activity. With this information, you can then increase traffic and onsite conversions.
At Ruler Analytics, we aim to provide our customers with as much data as possible for improvement and optimisation purposes, which includes a Keyword Report. In this article, we will explain what the Keyword Report does and how it can be of assistance to you.
What is Ruler Analytics’ Keyword Report?
This feature on Ruler Analytics enables you to see what keywords are driving visitors to your site. Although most will come as no surprise, you may discover a keyword or two that you are not already targeting.
Sounds good right? Well, there is even more to our Keyword Report. In fact, you are also able to identify whether a keyword has produced a conversion or telephone call or not and how much revenue is being generated from it.
In addition to knowing what keyword triggered a visit for specific individuals, you can see what pages they looked at as well.
Related Post: Why your Google Analytics Bounce Rate is Wrong
How can Ruler Analytics’ Keyword Report help you?
- Discover new keywords – Even if you have conducted extensive keyword research prior to a marketing campaign, you never quite know what your audience will search for. However, our Keyword Report does exactly this and gives you the ability to target new opportunities in the hope of receiving higher visitors numbers
- Removes all guesswork – As much as marketers hate to admit it, there are times when even the most skilled SEO specialist or proficient PPC professional will make assumptions about search terms, especially if based on their own experiences, which can be extremely detrimental to the success of a campaign. But with our Keyword Report, all guesswork is completely removed from the equation.
- Content marketing ideas – Content marketing is a great way to increase online exposure, improve customer relationships, and boost bottom-line conversions. However, if you are struggling to think of ideas for your next blog post, consider referencing our Keyword Report, as you could craft pieces of content based on what customers are searching for on a regular basis.
- Streamline marketing activity – The competitive nature of SEO and PPC means you might not be generating as many clicks as you would like from a certain keyword. But rather continuing the counterproductive exercise of increasing your bids, why not use our Ruler Analytics to target other keywords instead? As a result, your marketing efforts will become a lot more effective and efficient.
- Rebrand or realign product names and descriptions – It might seem like a drastic step to take, but our Keyword Report could throw up results that make a compelling case for rebranding or realigning your product names and descriptions. By updating product names and descriptions to include terms your audience are searching for, you are bound to receive more traffic.
Related Post: Is your Conversion Rate Lying to you?
Don’t forget that Ruler Analytics is currently offering you a free demo of our product along with a free 30-day trial. So, take advantage of this no obligation opportunity before its too late.