Salesforce and Intercom are invaluable tools that can transform the way you do business.
Combined, they can provide vital insights into your consumers’ behaviour, allowing you to identify the next steps to take in boosting your marketing revenue. The trick is getting them both integrated so you can focus on the bigger picture.
Here’s our guide on how to integrate Intercom Leads with Salesforce with minimal effort.
Integrating Intercom Leads with Salesforce offers a variety of benefits.
Keeping your data in sync and automatically assigning communication touchpoints to leads, integrating these two apps makes marketing attribution just that little bit easier.
1. To be able to integrate Intercom Leads with Salesforce, you need full admin permissions on both sides.
2. The Salesforce app is available on the Intercom app store. Click Install Now to get started.
3. When the access permission page appears, click Authorise Access to enable the flow of data between apps.
4. This will start the syncing process, where data is synced between both Intercom and Salesforce. This means new leads will be recorded automatically whenever a user or lead is updated.
6. You can choose the qualification data that you want to sync between Salesforce and Intercom. Custom qualification is easy and can be done by selecting the corresponding Salesforce field.
7. Once this is done, you’re all set up.
Don’t have time to mess with integrations and app settings? You don’t have to.
Ruler Analytics is a marketing attribution tool, designed to make your day easier. It allows you to by-pass the above steps in integrating Intercom leads with Salesforce, saving you time and money as you work.
Ruler takes the initiative in automating the flow of data between your favourite apps.
It bridges the gap between your Intercom leads and Salesforce data.
It works by tracking leads from Intercom and their marketing touchpoints, then passing this data on to Salesforce once they convert.
If you’d like to know more about how Ruler can work for you, we’re always on hand to discuss your options. Book a demo with us now if you’d like to experience first-hand what Ruler could do for you. Or discover more benefits of Ruler and how it can improve the quality of your reporting.
If you have any questions, our knowledgeable team will respond via the online chat tool at the bottom right hand corner of the page.
Connecting Salesforce CRM revenue data with Google Analytics
Salesforce’s Web-to-Lead Forms: A complete guide
All you need to know about Salesforce multi-touch attribution
How to track leads in Salesforce and view your original source
Add lead source to Salesforce and attribute marketing revenue