Deals are the foundation of your CRM. They allow you to keep track of the sales process and manage key interactions and engagements with leads and customers.
How to manually add a Deal in Pipedrive
There are several ways to manually add deals into your Pipedrive account:
- To add a new Deal, go to the pipeline view and click on ‘+ Deals’.
- To add a Deal to an existing record, go to the ‘Contact’ tab and select the person or Organisation and click on ‘Add new deal’.
- Under the ‘Contact’ tab, select ‘Contacts Timeline’ and click on the ‘+’ to add a new Deal.
- You can associate an email with an existing or new Deal in Pipedrive. Go to the ‘Mail’ tab, click on an email and find a deal or create a new deal.
⚠️ Important note: To migrate larger volumes of data, you can import contacts into Pipedrive using a spreadsheet. We have a guide on how to import and export contacts into Pipedrive that can help you get started.
How to automatically add a Deal in Pipedrive with Ruler Analytics
Ruler Analytics can pass marketing source variables to Pipedrive across multiple touchpoints such as first/last, landing page, keyword, GCLID, page views and sessions to new and existing Deals in Pipedrive.
- Ruler tracks each anonymous visitor individually, and records how that user found your site and tracks any subsequent visits or interactions with other marketing channels and campaigns.
- Once an anonymous visitor makes a conversion, whether it be a form fill, phone call or live chat, Ruler will update the data on that user to create a customer journey.
- Using a pre-built integration, Ruler will send all the data it’s collected on your lead and send it to Pipedrive to create a new Deal. Ruler can also update existing records in your Pipedrive CRM with 60+ marketing variables.
- When a lead agrees to a Deal, Ruler can retrieve the information from your won deals and track it back to the moment of engagement. This will feed data into your marketing platforms such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook and Microsoft Advertising.